The UCS C240 M4 SFF Server is 2-socket, 2RU rack server from Cisco. It offers performance and expandability for a wide range of storage and I/O-intensive infrastructure workloads, from big data to collaboration. The enterprise-class Cisco UCS C240 M4 server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) portfolio in a 2RU form factor with the addition of the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 and v3 product family, which delivers a superb combination of performance, flexibility, and efficiency.
● Up to 24 DDR4 DIMMs at speeds up to 2400 MHz for improved performance and lower power consumption
● Up to 6 PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 slots (4 full-height, full-length)
● Up to 24 small form factor (SFF) drives or 12 large form factor (LFF) drives, plus two (optional) internal SATA boot drives
● Support for 12-Gbps SAS drives
● A modular LAN-on-motherboard (mLOM) slot for installing a next-generation Cisco virtual interface card (VIC) or third-party network interface card (NIC)
without consuming a PCIe slot
● 2 x 1 Gigabit Ethernet embedded LOM ports
● Supports up to two double-wide NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs), providing a graphics-rich experience to more virtual users
● Excellent reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) features with tool-free CPU insertion, easy-to-use latching lid, hot-swappable and hot-pluggable
components, and redundant Cisco Flexible Flash (FlexFlash) SD cards.
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.