10GBASE-T Converged Network Adapter Simplifies Migration to 10GbE provides iSCSI, FCoE, Virtualization, and Flexible Port Partitioning.
The X540 family of products works with existing networks today. It works with legacy Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switches and CAT6a cabling. Install the X540 adapter into a server and the auto-negotiation between 1 GbE and 10 GbE provides the necessary backwards compatibility that most customers require for a smooth transition and easy migration to 10 GbE. When time and budget allows, 10GBASE-T switches can be added any time to experience the full benefits of 10 GbE.
10G Performance at Low Cost and Low Power
The new Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540-T2 is the lowest cost way to deploy 10 GbE in your data centre today. The X540-T2 uses low cost, CAT6 and CAT6a cabling. Chances are this cabling already exists in the data centre.
- Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) Performance for
the Entire Datacenter
- Standard Cat6a Cabling with RJ45 Connectors
- Backward Compatible with Existing 1000BASE-T Networks Simplifies
the Transition to 10GbE
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 32 virtual ports
- Unified Networking Delivering LAN, iSCSI, and FCoE in One Low-Cost
- Dual-Port 10GBASE-T Adapter with Single-Chip Solution with
Integrated MAC + PHY
- Reliable and proven 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.