The Dell QLE8262 converged network adapter supports simultaneous LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), iSCSI) traffic at line-rate, 10Gbps Ethernet speed. In addition, these adapters are fully compatible with existing fibre channel and iSCSI storage, providing investment protection for existing infrastructure.
• 10Gbps per-port maximum throughput for high bandwidth storage (SaN) and networking (LAN) traffic.
• Full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing. This offloading plate preserves CPU cycles, making the converged network adaptor of ideal for virtualized environments.
• Full support for TCP/IP and ethernet performance enhancements such as priority-based flow control (802.1Qbb), jumbo frames, checksum offloads, and segmentation offloads.
Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
• Simultaneous multi-protocol enables reduction of reduced hardware, cabling, power, cooling, and management costs through convergence of data and storage networking.
• Create virtual adapter with guaranteed bandwidth allocations using a unique switch independent of partitioning feature.
• Manage networking, FCoE and iSCSI with a single, unified management application (GUI and CLI).
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.