Fortinet AP832i - wireless access point:
- 80211ac access point capable of supporting two concurrent 5 GHz 3x3:3ss radios, designed for high-density deployments in large offices, schools, universities, hospitals, hotels, and large retail stores.
- Supports aggregate 2.6 Gbps data rate for the most demanding business applications like video and voice.
- Allows administrators to prioritise applications to improve user experience with Meru's unique Context-Aware Layers technology.
- Provides unique roaming support because Fortinet enables the network (not the client) to control AP client hand-off via Air Traffic Control technology.
- Supports PoE
- Integrates seamlessly with other Fortinet access points via Fortinet Center, Fortinet Connect, Spectrum Manager, and other application solutions to bring intelligent management and resilient wireless services to the network.
- For schools, this means Learning Management System applications can be assigned to one dedicated channel layer, while online classroom video feeds can be dedicated to another channel layer.
- For healthcare, life-critical applications such as patient monitoring can be dynamically assigned to one channel layer, doctor and nursing applications can be assigned to a second layer, and patient applications can be placed on a third channel layer.
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.