The 8200 Series Converged Network Adapters support concurrent LAN (TCP/IP) and SAN (FCoE, iSCSI) traffic over a shared 10Gb Ethernet link. The adapters showcase industry-leading LAN networking performance, full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing, and an extensive set of features that enhance system virtualization. In addition, the 8200 Series Adapters leverage QLogic's existing Fibre Channel and iSCSI drivers, making the adapters the most dependable and battle-hardened Converged Network Adapters on the market. The 8200 Series Converged Network Adapters come in single- and dual-port models with support for SFP+ direct attach copper cables and SR (short reach) optical transceivers.
- Full hardware offload for FCoE and iSCSI protocol processing
- Support for three concurrent protocols: TCP/IP, FCoE, and iSCSI
- VLAN, teaming, jumbo frame, and stateless offload support
- SR-IOV for faster networking performance in virtualized environments
- QLogic's NIC Partitioning (NPAR) that works with any 10Gb Ethernet switch
- Managed by QConvergeConsole and native OS-based management tools
- Bullet-proof FCoE and iSCSI drivers that are common across all QLogic adapters
- Compatible with existing Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage
- PXE, UEFI, and iBFT boot support
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.