The Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways combine firewall and unified threat management (UTM) services with routing and switching in a single, high-performance, cost-effective network device.
Key Hardware Features:
• Four fixed ports 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN ports, 8 GPIM slots or multiple GPIM and XPIM combinations
• Support for T1, E1, DS3/E3, Ethernet ports; supports up to 52 Ethernet ports including SFP; 48 switch ports with optional PoE including 802.3at, PoE+, backwardscompatible with 802.3af (or 52 non-PoE 10/100/1000 copper ports)
• Content Security Accelerator hardware for faster performance of IPS and ExpressAV
• Full UTM1; antivirus1, antispam1, enhanced Web filtering1, and content filtering• Intrusion prevention system1, User role-based firewall, and AppSecure1
• Threat intelligence for protection from command and control (C&C) botnets, Web application threats, and advanced malware, and policy enforcement based onGeoIP data
• Modular Services and Routing Engine; future internal failover and hot-swap
• 2 GB DRAM default, 2 GB compact flash default, external compact flash slot for additional storage
• Optional redundant AC power; standard AC power supply that is PoE-ready; PoE power up to 250 watts single power supply or 500 watts dual power supply
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.