||Server Hard Drive
||Dell Enterprise Plus 6TB
|Spindle Speed (RPM)
||Servers / Disk Storage Arrays
Drive ships as a 4Kn drive that requires a RAID Card / HBA that supports 4096 byte sector sizes.
Drives tested as 100% health with Hard Disk Sentinel.
This HDD listing is for a Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drive. Please note that SAS drives are not compatible with desktop computers.
Capacity-Optimized Enterprise Hard Drive for Bulk-Data Applications
- 6TB 3.5-inch enterprise drive with industry-leading conventional magnetic recording (CMR) technology
- Advanced Write Caching feature enables up to 100% performance improvement in random writes over last-generation drive
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for easy integration into replicated and RAID multi-drive storage servers and systems
- State-of-the-art cache, on-the-fly error-correction algorithms, super parity and end to end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage
- Industry-leading rotational vibration design helps ensure consistent performance in dense multi-drive systems
- Engineered for 24x7 workloads of 550TB/yr
- Robust performance with dual processors, ramp load technology, top-cover-attached motor and humidity sensor for optimum performance in all chassis
- On-demand PowerBalance™ feature available for lower power/performance in random read/write environments
- Seagate SeaTools™ diagnostic software to provide drive self-tests ensuring no unnecessary downtime and maximizing TCO
- 3.5" SAS Hard Drive
- Tax Invoice
- 12-Month Return to Base Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ACT Networks users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review